S-Video Male to 2 x S-Video Female Splitter Cable
- What it does – This ‘S-Video Splitter’ cable is commonly used to split the signal from an output device such as laptop, to show the video source on more than one screen.
- It could also be used to double the number of S-Video inputs your TV has. However, only one of the output devices that is plugged into the s-video splitter could be turned on at once.
- Nickel Plated Connectors – For a good quality connection.
- Durable PVC jacket – This thick jacket helps to protect the cable against wear and tear.
- Cable strain relief to protect the cable – Enables the cable to be bent in a multitude of directions without breaking.
- OFC – oxygen free copper to increase signal quality across the length of the cable.